משקל חומר מירבי לעבודה: 102 ק"ג
Brent Model C Potter's Wheel:
The Model C is recommended for both schools and professional potters. It centers 102KGof clay with a 3/4 hp, 7 amp motor and has a reputation for mechanical efficiency, long life and quiet, vibration-free dependability. The 14-inch cast and machined aluminum head runs on permanently sealed double row ball bearings. Other features of the C include:
- NEW -- Digital PWM control, which automatically adjusts torque and speed based on load while delivering superior pedal response. Reversible -- Pressing the "forward/reverse" soft touch button brings the wheel head to a smooth, controlled stop before reversing direction.
- NEW -- Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
- All-steel construction -- for strength, durability and rigidity
- 14" cast and
machined wheel head -- includes removable bat pins
- Electronic speed controls -- assures maximum torque and smooth response
- Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 8-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
- Permanent magnet DC motor -- provides dependable, variable speed control
- Powerful, cast aluminum foot pedal -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
Shipping Dimensions: 31.00" x 24.00" x 24.00"
Shipping Weight: 117.00 lbs